For the academic 2017/2018 year candidates submit their official application documents as follows:
In person or via a representative during the period from 17.07.2017 till 19.07.2017 and from 28.08.2017 till 08.09.2017 In this case applicants submit the following documents:
1. Application form.
2. Recognition of the diploma is required if it is aquired in a foreign higher education institution. The procedure is explaned HERE. Please have in mind that the procedure takes at least two months or more and it should have already started before you apply for a master’s programme at Sofia University.
- If you have your diploma recognized by the Sofia University, please submit the original and a copy of the Recognition certificate you were given and a copy of the diploma and all its supplements.
- If you have just started the procedure, please submit a copy of the diploma and all its supplements and a copy of the incoming number you were given by the Inspector “Recognition of foreign higher education” in the International Students’ Admission Office
3. A document that certifies the payment of the application fee. Candidates must pay BGN 30.00 application fee to be allowed to apply and BGN 30.00 for each exam if they are more than one. Some programmes accept grades from other exams in the faculty. In case you are applying for more than one programme, please consult with us through the contact form.
The application fee can be paid:
1. In cash – 15, Tzar Osvoboditel Blvd.
2. Via a bank Transfer to the account of Sofia University:
Bulgarian National Bank – Central Office
IBAN: BG52 BNBG9661 3100 1743 01
BIC CODE: BNBGBGSD
Sofia University “St. Kl. Ohridski”
Depositor: the full name of the applicant.